Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has been prepared using the IJMIS template.
- The article has a maximum of 6.000 words, excluding bibliographical references.
- All citations and bibliographical references have been prepared in accordance with the adapted APA 7th style, provided in the IJMIS template.
- The submitted article is "blind", i.e. does not include any author information that may allow identifying the authors.
- The article is original, i.e. has been developed by the authors based on original research and has not been published entirely or in part in any other journal or book.
- If the article has been previously presented in a conference, an e-mail has been sent to the primary contact of IJMIS to inform about that.
- All authors of the article had a relevant and important contribution to the development of the article.
- This submission is performed with the previous agreement of all authors.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0.
The names and contact details provided to this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other third party.