International Journal of Marketing, Innovation and Strategy (IJMIS) is a double-blind peer-reviewed scientific journal with the aim of publishing original, high-quality theoretical and empirical research focusing on the fields of marketing, innovation and strategy. All articles published in IJMIS must provide a significant contribution to these fields and focus on topics that are new and advance the current state of scientific knowledge in marketing, innovation and strategy.
Specific attention will be given to:
- business reorientation as a result of Covid-19 pandemics;
- consumer behaviour & market research;
- data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, social media strategy, marketing and business intelligence;
- destination marketing and niche tourism;
- digital / integrated communication, advertising and promotion;
- entrepreneurship, competitiveness and innovation in small and medium-sized companies;
- innovative approaches to teaching & learning in marketing, innovation and strategy;
- open innovation, business models and business model innovation;
- social marketing, corporate social responsibility and circular economy;
- other topics in marketing, innovation and strategy.
Conceptual articles are welcomed, using systematic literature review methodology or bibliometrics, as well as empirical articles focusing on case study methodologies, netnography, surveys, sentiment analysis, online naturalising inquiry and cross-sectional or time-series analyses based on secondary data sources.
We publish papers in English, Portuguese or Spanish (the latest require an abstract in English).