International Journal of Marketing, Innovation and Strategy (IJMIS) is an open access double-blind peer-reviewed scientific journal which publishes original, high-quality theoretical and empirical research focusing on the fields of marketing, innovation and strategy. All articles published in IJMIS must provide a significant contribution to these fields and focus on topics that are new and advance the current state of scientific knowledge in marketing, innovation and strategy.
Specific attention will be given to:
- business reorientation as a result of Covid-19 pandemics;
- consumer behaviour & market research;
- data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, social media strategy, marketing and business intelligence;
- destination marketing and niche tourism;
- digital / integrated communication, advertising and promotion;
- entrepreneurship, competitiveness and innovation in small and medium-sized companies;
- innovative approaches to teaching & learning in marketing, innovation and strategy;
- open innovation, business models and business model innovation;
- social marketing, corporate social responsibility and circular economy;
- other topics in marketing, innovation and strategy.
Conceptual articles are welcomed, using systematic literature review methodology or bibliometrics, as well as empirical articles focusing on case study methodologies, netnography, surveys, sentiment analysis, online naturalising inquiry and cross-sectional or time-series analyses based on secondary data sources.
IJMIS only publishes articles in English.
Information for Authors
All information for authors, including relevant elements about submission and reviewing process is available here: https://proa.ua.pt/index.php/ijmis/information/authors.
Submissions can be initiated or reviewed in this page: https://proa.ua.pt/index.php/ijmis/about/submissions.
Article Processing Charges & Open Access Policy
There are no article processing charges or any other fees. The publication is fully open access, and no fees are applied, either to authors or readers, at anytime.
IJMIS follows the guidelines of COPE, the Committee on Publication Ethics.
International Journal of Marketing, Innovation and Strategy – ISSN: 2975-9226