Exercise training for arterial stiffness in adults with hypertension. Where do we stand? A systematic review and meta-analysis
Keywords: Exercise training, Meta-analysis, Arterial Stiffness, Hypertension, Adults
How to Cite
Lopes, S. (2020). Exercise training for arterial stiffness in adults with hypertension. Where do we stand? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Statistics on Health Decision, 2(2), 77-78. Retrieved from https://proa.ua.pt/index.php/jshd/article/view/21171
Copyright (c) 2020 Susana Lopes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
When submitting an article to the Journal of Statistics on Health Decision (JSHD), authors certify the following clauses:
- Originality and single submission – The contents presented in the article have not been published previously in whole or in part, and were not submitted or are not under active consideration elsewhere prior JSHD decision. The article is authentic and does not contain plagiarism.
- Authorship – All authors reviewed the article, agreed with its content, and agreed to its submission to the JSHD. All the authorship criteria stated by The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors Guidelines were met.
- Conflicts of interest – Any conflict of interests were declared. If authors have no declaration, it should be written (in the acknowledgements section): “The authors declare no conflict of interests”.
- Ethics committee and informed consent (if applicable) – The current research was approved by an independent ethics committee and subjects gave their informed consent before they were enrolled in the study.
- And authors agree to the Open Access license agreement of the Journal of Statistics on Health Decision, stated bellow.