Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Details for competing interests.
- Details for financial disclosure.
- Details for authors contribution.
- Participants informed consent statement (if applicable)
- Authorisation for use of figures included in the manuscript, not produced by the authors and subject to copyright.
- Authorship, affiliations and email addresses are correct.
- Cover letter addressed to the Editor
- Identification of potential reviewers and their email addresses (to be sent to the editor as comment in the online submission platform).
- Manuscript, figure and tables comply with the author guidelines, including the correct format, SI units and standard nomenclature.
- Separated files for Title page (*.doc+*.pdf) and Manuscript body (*.doc+*.pdf) - 4 in total.
- Manuscript body does not contain the names or affiliations of the authors, or other directly identifying information, and contain the title and the abstract
When submitting an article to the Journal of Statistics on Health Decision (JSHD), authors certify the following clauses:
- Originality and single submission – The contents presented in the article have not been published previously in whole or in part, and were not submitted or are not under active consideration elsewhere prior JSHD decision. The article is authentic and does not contain plagiarism.
- Authorship – All authors reviewed the article, agreed with its content, and agreed to its submission to the JSHD. All the authorship criteria stated by The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors Guidelines were met.
- Conflicts of interest – Any conflict of interests were declared. If authors have no declaration, it should be written (in the acknowledgements section): “The authors declare no conflict of interests”.
- Ethics committee and informed consent (if applicable) – The current research was approved by an independent ethics committee and subjects gave their informed consent before they were enrolled in the study.
- And authors agree to the Open Access license agreement of the Journal of Statistics on Health Decision, stated bellow.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.